A collection of best love quotes that you can share with your loved ones.
Well, there may be plenty of things that you may think you need but love is the one thing that you actually cannot do without. Love is the most basic of human emotions and ever since humanity has existed on this earth, love has indeed made the world go round.
From your partner to your parents and everyone in between, love needs to be expressed regularly to keep its spark alive.
Here are 30 Love Quotes for You to Get Your Daily Dose of Love. Share them with Your Loved Ones and Spread the Love All Around.
1. “The difference between sex and love is that sex relieves tension and love causes it.” – Woody Allen
2. “You deserve love, and you’ll get it.” – Amy Poehler
3. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .” – C.S. Lewis
4. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
5. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
6. “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” – Jane Austen
7. “Love cannot save you from your own fate.” – Jim Morrison
8. “Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.” – Dolly Parton
9. “Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” – Oscar Wilde
10. “Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” – John Lennon
11. .”There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
12. “Love is blind. And it will take over your mind. What you think is love, is truly not. You need to elevate your mind.” – Eve
13. “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde
14. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – André Gide
15. “Men are a luxury. Not a necessity.” – Cher
16. “You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope…I have loved none but you.” – Jane Austen
17. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
18. “Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.” – François de La Rochefoucauld
19. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
20. “Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.” – Oprah
21. “If music be the food of love, play on.” – William Shakespeare
22. “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” – Madonna
23. What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
24. “Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” – Maya Angelou
25. “No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn’t take the first pill that comes along.” – Joyce Brothers
26. “A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.” – Kurt Vonnegut
27. “Sorrow is how we learn to love. Your heart isn’t breaking. It hurts because it’s getting larger. The larger it gets, the more love it holds.” – Rita Mae Brown
28. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” – Joan Crawford
29. “Love can make even nice people do awful things.” – Jude Deveraux
30. “How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Feeling loved? Share it with your loved ones too!